Work toward the future everyone wants
Unprecedented social changes and economic demands make it difficult for cities to maintain and improve services and amenities. With big problems to solve and limited resources, leaders must engage their communities. City planners, business owners, and residents can rally around a location-based information hub to work together, share ideas, and make real improvements.
See your community engage
Communication and collaboration through a digital hub help a community enhance inclusion, overcome complacency, and bring transparency to the decision-making process.
- Connect community partners, such as universities, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), and nonprofits, to reach shared goals.
- Provide visual communication tools, like maps, apps, and dashboards, to bring initiatives to life.
- Show where work is being done and communicate its value.
- Gather community input through engagement apps.
- Identify needs or gaps in education, affordable housing, and health care.
Gather public opinion, empower citizen involvement, and drive a data-driven approach to problem solving using location intelligence technology from the Esri Geospatial Cloud.